Check out these books about Wim Hof:
* The Way of the Iceman: https://amzn.to/2OnwJMK
* What Doesn’t Kill Us: https://amzn.to/2OkwHW1
* Becoming the Iceman: https://amzn.to/2SDI5zT
✎ He’s nicknamed “The Iceman” for his ability to withstand extreme cold which he assigns to exposure to cold, meditation and breathing techniques. In today’s video, he shares his 5 pieces of life-changing advice!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• How to NEVER Get Sick Again – The WIM HOF “Iceman” Method – https://youtu.be/mxCGDFlH1_k
• The Wim Hof Method Workshop Review – Breathing, Ice Baths & Science – https://youtu.be/CiQcpB8nubY
• “UNLEASH Your Full POTENTIAL!” | Wim Hof | Top 10 Rules – https://youtu.be/4joa7JM0ISE
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✎ He was born in Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands as one of nine children. When he was 17 he felt a sudden urge to jump into the freezing cold water of the Beatrixpark canal. He’s a Dutch extreme athlete known as The Iceman for his ability to withstand extreme cold. He holds 26 world records, including one for the longest ice bath. He attributes his abilities to his Wim Hof Method breathing techniques based on Tibetan Tummo meditation. He’s working with scientists around the world to prove that his techniques work. He claims that his method can help with Multiple Sclerosis, arthritis, diabetes, clinical depression, anxiety, PTSD, cancer, etc. He’s the subject of the New York Times bestselling book What Doesn’t Kill Us. In 2007 he climbed to 6.7 kilometers altitude at Mount Everest wearing nothing but shorts and shoes. He completed a full marathon (42.195 kilometers), above the arctic circle in Finland dressed in nothing but shorts.
✔ SOURCES ✔
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂
Read more: youtube.com